24 hour motorbike service
No callout fees
Top 10 Reasons when a motorcycle, moped and scooter locksmith for ignition locks is needed
Here are the top 10 reasons why our customers may need a motorcycle, moped and scooter locksmith for ignition locks.
1. Lost scooter, motorbike, motorcycle or moped keys.
2. Broken keys inside ignition barrel.
3. Foreign object jammed in the ignition barrel.
4. wrong keys inserted in ignition barrel by mistake.
5. Stolen bike attempt damaged screw driver
6. Duplicate keys for your motorbike, motorcycle, bike, moped or scooter from existing key.
7. Immobiliser problems.
8. Ignition switch is faulty.
9. Problems with steering lock.
10. Changing petrol barrel lock.
Motorcycle, moped and scooter locksmith for ignition locks solutions: identifying if you have an immobiliser system
We can help you identify if your motorbike has immobiliser. If you send us over a photo of your bike's dash board we can let you know if you have an immobiliser system. You can also send your motorbike's make, model and engine size and we can usually know if similar bikes have immobiliser system. However a photo will let us know if your bike has immobiliser fitted or know. Send over a photo anytime by Whatsapp or text to 07770115580 or by email to [email protected]. We will get back to you with pricing and the options available to you.
We cannot bypass the immobiliser system and remove it off your bike.
If you get any key cut, make sure that you found out if you need immobiliser chip, as if you are missing one, your bike might start up, but wont be able to drive off.
Call Now! 07770115580
ignition lock key picking
The common reasons for getting key extraction from your bike ignition lock:
1.Broken key twisted inside ignition barrel.
2. Accidentally inserted keys in ignition barrel.
3. Foreign object jammed in the ignition barrel before your keys.
We recomand removing your keys from your barrel only if the barrel wasnt dammeged during a burglary attemp. For example damaged from a screw driver or sharp tool. If your ignition lock was damaged then its probably better to replace the motorbikes barrels, as the key wont work if ignition is faulty. Send us over an image of your ignition to 07770115580 and we can advice of what chance we have to extract the key, or the severity of the damage to your ignition lock. I 90% we can extract the key. Its only very rarely that the key is so twisted that it cant be pulled out, and then we would need to replace barrels.
After extracting the key we can cut you a new copy of your key if you have both parts, or for additional fee clone a new key for you.