24 Hours Emergency Services
20-30 Minutes or Less Callout Locksmith
Fast, Reliable and Friendly
Top 10 Reasons for booking a Restaurant door locksmith
Here are the top 10 reasons our commercial clients book Restaurant door locksmith in London:
1. Locked out of restaurant front door and need to open before business start.
2. Key jammed, broken key or foreign object is deliberately placed in the keyhole and need extracting.
3. Changing lock for front restaurant door, or any internal doors such as stock room, staff room or office.
4. Installing digital lock on any internal restaurant door such as staff room or office.
5. Lost keys for restaurant door.
6. Faulty mechanism.
7. Installing high security British Standard lock on restaurant door.
8. Stiff locking mechanism that needs to be cleaned and oiled.
9. Changing code on a digital lock.
10. Broken or faulty door handle.
Restaurants doors needs to be durable and secure. We get many calls from resturants owners and are expirianced working under strict time constrains as well as to deliver highly profeshionalk service in the public eye. We always leave the site behind us clean and tidy and safe for your customers. All our locksmith hold a valid public liability insurance.
We have a large selection of durable and secure lock, cylinders, London bars and mechanism to fit any commercial or wooden door.
Choosing a trusted locksmith
1. Make sure to choose a locksmith that have good reputation with plenty of positive online reviews.
2. Always keep your locksmith name and details and ask for an invoice or recite of payment. You can use the recite to claim for your parts warranty, and have your locksmith contact incase you are not happy with the quality of work and need repair or advice.
3. Choose a locksmith who is responsive to your calls and messages. The last thing you want is to wait outside in the rain for 2 hours or chase after your locksmith for quotes or warranty coverage.