24 Hours Emergency Services
20-30 Minutes or Less Callout Locksmith
Fast, Reliable and Friendly
Top 5 reasons to rekey your lock
Here are the top 5 reasons why our customers are booking a locksmith for Lock rekeying service:
- Stolen Keys. Got your key set stolen, and afraid someone might gain access to your home. Rekeying your lock gives you the option to have a peace of mind, at an affordable price without the hassle of replacing the lock.
- Lost keys. Although chances are slim that someone will find your house, it is still better to get your lock change or lock combination changed to keep your home security.
- Make Key Alike Locks. If you would like to have a few locks around the house operated with the same key, then rekeying new or existing locks is the way to go.
- Keys are not working properly– If the keys are not working properly, perhaps they are bent or chipped, but the lock is in good working order then you can choose to change the lock combination and get a new set of keys.
- Change key for security reasons. Want to change lock combination to restrict old tenants or unwanted visitors that have a copy of your existing lock. By making a new combination their key will not work anymore, and you will know that your home is safe and only you have a key to open your door.
We keep with us tools, levers and pinning for different types of locks and can create a key out of your lock or simply rekey to a different key.
Our Emergency locksmith is available 24 hrs in any London postcode.
types of locks we rekeying
Type of locks:
Mortice Locks, Sash locks and dead lock
Tumbler Locks, Cam Locks
When choosing a good locksmith make sure to look for:
-Positive online reviews on a few sites like trust pilot and google.
-Locksmith company to respond to your calls and messages. This will be useful to claim your parts warranty and for future help.
-Make sure to keep your locksmith detail and to have a valid receipt or invoice.
Call us to get a fast friendly and affordable service on 07770 11 55 80.
Call us if you are looking for a locksmith to rekey your lock and make key duplicates anywhere around London.